Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern St. Christopher’s Anglican Church’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “St. Christopher’s Anglican Church” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. St. Christopher’s Anglican Church is located at 459 Crosby Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. THE CONTENT OF THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION AND USE ONLY. IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND OTHER ITEMS MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, USAGE OR TRADE.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We would request that you consult your own legal counsel before taking any action based on information appearing on this website or any site to which it may be hyperlinked.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of St. Christopher’s Anglican Church, or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of St. Christopher’s Anglican Church or such third party, which may own the Marks.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) unless we expressly state otherwise. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) unless we expressly state otherwise.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without St. Christopher’s Anglican Church’s prior written consent, which consent may be withheld for any reason whatsoever.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in Canada. This, however, does not prevent St. Christopher’s Anglican Church from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright, infringement or otherwise in connection with this website’s terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction.